Last week, we gave you a sneak peek at Jen’s first class called Stamp. Today, we’re going to tell you a bunch more about it!
What if you could create amazing scrapbooking pages that burst off the page? Pages that were vivid with colour? Pages that showed confidence and were made with ease (and maybe a little mess)?
The Colour Series is a four-part workshop created by mixed media extraordinaire Jen Hall who will help you get the most out of your colours giving you the confidence to grab the brightest colours from your stash each time.
Jen Hall’s classes? Awesome. Colourful. Messy. Fun. Inspiring. If you wanna get messy, Jen’s your girl. I learnt how to embrace imperfection. And colour. And texture. — Julie N
I would never have thought Mixed Media is for me; it was just too intimidating. I don’t think I have been so excited about anything since I first discovered scrapbooking. Her classes are so much fun and so inspiring. Who knew getting inky could be so much fun! — Donna W
– you had someone leading you through the messy bit?
– you had someone encouraging you to use more?
– you knew where begin, paint, ink and all?
– you could be as expressive as you wanted?
– you gained confidence just by trying something new?
– you weren’t the only one feeling this way?
No longer feel guilty about not knowing where to start, how to begin or what exactly to do: Jen will be taking you step-by-step through her favourite mediums in this jam-packed four-week workshop. Now you can just create, without the need to think. Get messy and make something amazing.
Jen will infuse you with a need for colour. Before Jen my colour was limited to white, white and more white, now I use the colours of the rainbow and absolutely love it. I created scrapbook pages before Jen, now I create Art. — Lorraine B
These workshops have been designed to take you from the basics to some more complex techniques while building your confidence in your mixed media skills.
The Colour Series has four workshops titled: “Stamp”, “Spray”, “Water” and “Every”
Each workshop includes:
– Lessons to get you moving and confident in your chosen skill.
– Access our dedicated teaching spaces.
– Content delivered a variety of ways – video, downloadable handouts and step-by-step photos and detailed instructions.
– Beautifully designed handouts. Think magazine page-beauty.
– Exclusive workshop galleries where you can ‘show and share’ your creations.
– Ability to meet your teacher Jen and others doing the classes in our teaching spaces.
– Actual step-by-step, thoroughly detailed projects taking you from A to Z of each project making sure you get comfortable with mixed media.
– Email notifications from Papercut Labs when your workshop goes online – don’t miss a second of the workshop.
– A supportive, accessible environment to gain the confidence you want in creating your own art.
– Access forevermore to the teaching space, so you can learn at your own pace! (Or get a refresher.)
– A welcome video message from Ellen (Papercut Labs founder)
I was lucky enough to do a class with Jen Hall a year ago. As a sleep deprived, second time new Mum, I was slightly off the ball. Jen made things so easy to understand and didn’t make me feel silly if I had to ask her to explain again. Her unique, colorful and creative style is truly amazing. There is nothing she can’t do. I have now been lucky enough to do several of her classes including her mixed media ones. I am truly inspired by her. She has opened up a whole new Pandora’s box of creativity! Whether you are a seasoned scrapbooker or brand new to it, her teaching style will help anyone. — Megan B
So how much does all this cost?
For a limited time only, the workshops are $7.00 (AUD) individually, or buy all four for $25.00 (AUD). Workshops go on sale on Wednesday, 10 September.