Only have one minute before heading out and need a card quick?
Are you a tried-and-true scrapbooker but want to get more card experience?
Don’t know where to start?
In this five-week class, join Natalie Elphinstone as she takes the reins and shows you exactly where to start, what to do, and how to get the most of your stash. She will take you step-by-step from start to finish and show you you have nothing to fear when it comes to card making.
As part of the five-week class, you will get:
– Lessons to get you moving and confident in card making, whether you need a refresher or are a scrapbooker wanting to gain card making skills.
– Access our dedicated teaching spaces which includes areas to upload your projects and space to chat directly with Natalie.
– Content delivered a variety of ways – video, downloadable handouts and step-by-step photos and detailed instructions.
– Beautifully designed handouts. Think magazine page-beauty.
– Exclusive workshop galleries where you can ‘show and share’ your creations.
– Ability to meet your teacher and others doing the classes in our teaching spaces.
– Actual step-by-step, thoroughly detailed projects taking you from A to Z of each project making sure you get comfortable with newfound or re-found card making skills.
– Email notifications from Papercut Labs when your workshop goes online – don’t miss a second of the workshop.
– A supportive, accessible environment to gain the confidence you want in creating your own art.
– Access forevermore to the teaching space, so you can learn at your own pace! (Or get a refresher whenever you want.)