The Colour Series is a four-part workshops created by mixed media extraordinaire Jen Hall. She will get you excited about using colour, about getting messy and becoming confident in mixed media.
When you buy these workshops, you will receive the following:
– Lessons to get you moving and confident in your chosen skill.
– Access our dedicated teaching spaces.
– Content delivered a variety of ways – video, downloadable handouts and step-by-step photos and detailed instructions.
– Beautifully designed handouts. Think magazine page-beauty.
– Exclusive workshop galleries where you can ‘show and share’ your creations.
– Ability to meet your teacher Jen and others doing the classes in our teaching spaces.
– Actual step-by-step, thoroughly detailed projects taking you from A to Z of each project making sure you get comfortable with mixed media.
– Email notifications from Papercut Labs when your workshop goes online – don’t miss a second of the workshop.
– A supportive, accessible environment to gain the confidence you want in creating your own art.
– Access forevermore to the teaching space, so you can learn at your own pace! (Or get a refresher.)
– A welcome video message from Ellen (Papercut Labs founder)
STAMP RELEASE DATE: Monday 15 September 2014
SPRAY RELEASE DATE: Saturday 20 September 2014
WATER RELEASE DATE: Thursday 25 September 2014
EVERY RELEASE DATE: Tuesday 30 September 2014
Want to hear from people who have done Jen’s classes?
Jen Hall’s classes? Awesome. Colourful. Messy. Fun. Inspiring. If you wanna get messy, Jen’s your girl. I learnt how to embrace imperfection. And colour. And texture. — Julie N
I would never have thought Mixed Media is for me; it was just too intimidating. I don’t think I have been so excited about anything since I first discovered scrapbooking. Her classes are so much fun and so inspiring. Who knew getting inky could be so much fun! — Donna W
Jen will infuse you with a need for colour. Before Jen my colour was limited to white, white and more white, now I use the colours of the rainbow and absolutely love it. I created scrapbook pages before Jen, now I create Art. — Lorraine B