Today is another Five Minutes With interview — this time with OTP Queen Angella Peardon.
1) We’re coming into summer (yay!)–how do the seasons effect your crafting?
The hot weather means I tend to scrap a lot later into the wee hours then the cold winter season, but I do find that the seasons reflect into more of my colour mood board that I scrap with.
2) You’re on the Maya Road DT and the Simple Stories DT. Could you name your top three products from each for the silly season?
This is a hard one as I have so many favourite products! But, if I had to choose… For Maya Road, I’d go with: cotton spools, trims and wood. For Simple Stories: DIY Christmas range, photo stickers and insta squares.
3) What about non-DT related items?
You can’t get me away from anything vintage. I’ll pick up all sorts of bits and pieces. At the other end, I love digital brushes. And I love fabric, it gives my projects a different feel to them.
4) How do you go about recording your Christmas season?
Simple: mini books and more mini books. lol.
5) Any big plans for next year?
I’m teaching in Europe in May and June next year, but I’m also continuing work on a new project (in the scrappy industry) that I have been planning on for some time.
Thanks so much for spending time with us today, Angella!